Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Double Trouble ;)

"So why do I disappear when you come near, it makes me feel so small"
-Superman, Joe Brooks

I'm bad at intros. 
Yesterday was AWESOME! Had tons of activities. *Two actually :P* But yeah. I found it to be extremely exciting 'cause it was one of the first events that I actually helped out with. *Technically HOLES was first, GiGASA came second* BUT STILL! Haha. Okay, I should stop now. *Let the Crapping Begin*



MPPH                                                                                                                                                        

Meh. Wasn't involved. Yes World its true, I DID NOT get straight A's. I got 6As Instead. AND I'M PROUD >:) 

Since I knew it was going to be a long day, I took the initiative of telling Iman to bring her Hunger Games book. I brought my English Lit book in hope of finishing it up as well. I was late so I had to stand at the side and wait for the morning announcements. 

I went into class and all I saw was Navittra *Sorry if I spelled it wrong xO* standing there. EVERYONE GONE! Well, duh. The fact that I was in the second best class, Everyone had gone to the hall to get their certificate for their excellent performance in PMR. 

So there we were. An announcement came saying that we have to go to the Chemistry lab. 4SA and 4SB. Checked 4SA, no one *could have guessed :P* and then there's me and Navittra. Screw It! We're staying in class! :P 

Basically, I read Hunger Games and did some Lit work but failed because of my injured finger *I'm Such A Baby*. And yeah. Not to mention lots of sleep ~.~ :P

GiGASA                                                                                                                                                    

This event, I was involved in! xD FUN! I got my own name tag ;) *Bangga Jap*  I was helping Iman under ticketing so we stood by the door. 

Common Line: 
Check whether they have the 'x'- "Can I see your Hand?"
Cut the ticket                           - "Can I have your ticket?"
When they want to go out         - " Can I see your 'x'?" *If you know what I mean ;)*

That's about it! My favorite "guests" would have to be Victoria Institution. We asked for their ticket and they said "Um, we're going in together". Aw, How cute! 

Performances were AWESOME! There was Zaza, Spades, Exclamation, Space Hawk, Heart A Tack and tons more! You, who didn't come, missed out on a lot :P There were games in between but I didn't join because, uh, just because :)

I saw HIM there too. WHY WERE YOU THERE! D: I don't even know KNOW you, yet I'm head over heels. You're not even my type! I hope this is just gonna be a slight crush. :\ Now he's stuck in my mind. So close to forgetting him.

That's about what happened yesterday. Today was boring and tomorrow? Nobody knows :) 
I guess that's about it.


Nighty Night World!

p/s: Sorry for the horrible intro *Song Doesn't count ;P*