Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Problem?

" But you treat me like a stranger and I feel so rough. "
-Somebody I Used To Know, GOTYE

The past week was crazy. Well, at least I was. With problems at home, problems at school.. its like problems grow on trees.

Lately, things havent been easy... LIFE hasnt been easy. People starting to not care about life. People starting to get lazier day by day. No one really cares anymore. Love is just an asset. Life... Something I would never understand. 

I cared for you more than you imagine. I know that if I told you something, you would listen. But now its not that way anymore. I'm suddenly responsible for your job. SINCE WHEN. I get it, you're not yourself. Doesn't mean you can desert yourself from the problems of life. Instead, your problems will grow bigger and bigger. Like homework. If you dont do it, you're gonna end up with a whole mountain to finish.

Haven't you noticed how I want to hug you, talk to you, have a meal with you... It always feels like you want to avoid me. I dont even know who you are anymore. You used to be like a best friend to me. You've changed. Sigh. 

Today I just went all out. Even though you're not here to hear it. But I definitely felt better. I'm sorry for my siblings to have to hear me scream at them. I was supposed to be angry at someone else. I never break down in front of them, but this time... I'm sorry. I've never let out so much pain.  I''m sorry to the neighbors too. I hope they didn't think I was in danger or something. Now I have a sore throat. 

Well, Mothers day is coming soon. Doubt that I'd be celebrating it with my mum. 

EXAMS. Ugh. Another Problem. I haven't started studying. I can't concentrate in class or tuition. Its like I've hadn't had enough sleep. But, I've been sleeping early. As usual my routine of waking up at 3am is still running smoothly. except for these past few days. 

This might be the last post til mid terms. I think I'll go and study? Good luck with that. And to my Dreamers *LOLHWUT*, may mid term's be nice to you :)