Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Thursday, April 18, 2013

An Honest Mistake (Earlier Version)

[ Before anything. I found this under my 'Drafts' and I've been meaning to post it once upon a time. I think this was from 2-3 months ago. Another apology note (i guess). So, yeah :) ]

I'm sorry, among all of the people in the world, you had me. I was never good enough. I was always at the bottom line. And you always had high hopes on me. I'm sorry I couldn't meet to your expectations. I'm sorry that all I ever do is fail in your eyes.

I'm sorry for not always being there for you. I'm always too busy with studies and family. Maybe you don't feel it but I do. I miss you loads and I can't wait til we get to catch up. I apologize if I've ever rotted in your house for too long, eaten all your snacks and crackers, made you feel sad and let you hold it in for too long, slapped you too hard when we were making jokes... I really miss hanging out with you. But, hey! We're going to see each other soon right? You are one of those friends who never gave up on me. I'm sorry that you have to put up with my rants and sad stories. I apologize if i tend to revolve the world around me. I talk too much, about my problems, my likes and my dislikes. And, sometimes I feel like I never pay attention to you as much  as you do to me. You were always so patient when I smacked you a little too hard, when I made hurtful comments, when I tend to cry over the most wittiest things. I'm sorry for all that I've done and for all that I am. I'm sorry if I'm not good enough to be your friend.

As days past, feelings fade. Rain and tears wash the pain away. I'm stronger now and I know what to expect the next time I fall. You are my best friend, now and forever. I hope that we stay this way. I'm sorry If I'm a little too harsh on the words that I say. My past behaviors when I was angry was very unacceptable. I shouldn't have given you high hopes and delicate dreams. I hope you have forgave me for my mistakes. To be honest, I miss how we would talk for ages. How we would talk to each other til the middle of the night. I miss that. I guess it's the time for us to split ways. I still hope that you forgive me for every part of my soul that has ever done wrong to you. Buddies for life?

Someone who I've waited for years. Someone who I thought was the best. You were always in the back of my brain. Always in my sight in the moonlights glow. I constantly have the need to talk to you. I always feel like I want you in my life. I always get you pissed because I annoy you a whole awful lot. I get pissed at you as well when you tend to text me back a little too slow or, at times, don't reply me at all. I don't even know why I would feel such a way when you and I are not even an item. Maybe the cold truth that I have to face is that, you don't want me in your life. Whatever your choice is, I respect that. I'll be out your door as fast as my heart can go. I'll pick up the pieces and hold myself together. But, please note that you are always more than welcome to enter my life.