Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Can't Find The Words To Say.

The walls crumble,
you tumble down on the rocks,
those that you've built out of pain and regrets,
the pain you endure,
with a heavy heart.

You weep of the pain,
the suffering,
the feelings you try to hide,
hiding behind a mask of smiles,
that is slowly tearing apart.

You wash away the rocks of pain,
with tears streaming down your pale white skin,
like the waves of tsunami,
taking along the houses and cars away,
like the pain you feel today,

"Tomorrow is a new day, 
a new start to a new chapter,
a new me, a new mask,
but let this one be sincere"
The words running through your mind,
I suppose.

What do I see in a person like you?
A person with a heart that's pure and true,

you always have my back when I needed you,
supporting me in whatever I do,
"that's what makes you, YOU"

We're all growing up,
older and wiser,
we can't even, really, rely on each other.
For, we all have to learn how to live on our own,
facing the challenges when the days have gone.

Before you carry on with your life ahead,
stand up, stand tall,
be strong, be who you are,
I'll still be here when ever you need me,
look to the floor, maybe you'll see me.

You're stronger now. Trust that.
Miss you to bits, buddy.