Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Who Knew Growing Up Could Be This Hard?

Friday, January 11, 2013

{I Dont Have A Title}

Hello readers. This one is going to be shorter than usual. Why? Because I have not much to concern about the person I'm writing about. Also, I apologize that I have not been posting lately because I've been busy. Will post more ASAP :D


"I don't know what song to put here because really I don't care about you anymore"
-Insert Title Here, Insert Singer Here.

Dear you, 

You have gotten me through nothing but trouble. Since a long time ago, since we reconnected, since you were my best friend. Yeah, it made me happy, it made me have new experience... but I always got in trouble in the end. I do regret telling you my problems. One of the definite reasons would be because you never actually listened. You've changed. I get it that you're in a mess with your life, but you don't have to take it out on your "friends". 

You could say anything that you want. you could burn my spirits down. you could push me all around. but this time, I will not stand still. I'm stronger now, and I have you to thank. Really. I do. Without you, I wouldn't know what "Hate" truly is. Since you have almost all my secrets in your hands, it's your choice what you want to do with it. Do you want to blackmail me? Threaten me? Spread it to the world? At the end of the day, the jokes on you. Whatever I have about you will not be On-Air. I understand my boundaries of giving information. 


I apologize for the mistakes that I've done. For being a pain in your ass. For butting in to your business. For trying to save you from repeating your mistakes. I know that my life is pretty messed up too and I have to understand where I stand. But, sometimes, you don't mind the pain to see others happy. But, if you're not willing to accept my apology, so be it. 



So, I unfollowed you. I took your advice ;) you told me that if I hated you so much, why not right? :P I got the guts to actually do it instead of waiting... Like you :P It's funny how you think that all the tweets that I post are about you. It's funny that you are making such a big fuss about what we used to be. I'm tired of you already. So, I moved on. I'm taking a faster pace than you. Getting you out of my life was very, VERY stress relieving. 

This is your cue to get your friends to unfollow me, not talk to me, hate on me for no reason. Just so you know, the two people that unfollowed you, other than me, didn't do it because I told them to, it's because they too are tired of the way you have been treating them. 

PS: See you in school :)